
With The Bunny Boy, The Residents have created another off beat pop gem. A sonic roller coaster in the style of Duck Stab, The Commercial Album and Demons Dance Alone, the album features 19 fast paced songs. Obsession, insanity and the coming Apocalypse have never sounded better.The Bunny Boy’s release was accompanied by a world tour and a narrative internet series.


The Bunny Boy(2008)
•Boxes Of Armageddon
•Rabbit Habit
•I'm Not Crazy
•Pictures From A Little Girl
•What If It's True?
•Fever Dreams
•Butcher Shop
•I Like Black
•Secret Room
•My Nigerian Friend
•It Was Me
•Golden Guy
•The Bunny Boy
•Blood On The Bunny
•I Killed Him
•The Dark Man
•Secret Message
•Patmos
•The Black Behind
The disc is made to look as though it is on a record label called Santa Dog Records which is shown in a logo on the rear sleeve.

Postcards From Patmos (2008)



1 The Winged Serpent Repents To The Father (7:10)
2 Soulless Flies Visit The Graves Of Ancestors (5:09)
3 Cold Metal Strikes A Soldier´s Bible (3:00)
4 Stained Hands Pass The Silverware (4:44)
5 I Wish The Remote Could Control Me (4:23)
6 Fabrics Drape The Unseen God (5:41)
7 There Is Power In The Chord (3:20)
8 Silk From Spiders (6:49)
9 Green Feathers And The Blood Of Circumcision (4:59)
10 Knees Bent, Toes Painted Orange (11:13)
Limited to 2000 copies to be sold on The Bunny Boy tour: 1000 for the US tour, 1000 for the European tour.
The CD is a companion piece to The Bunny Boy album and comes in a gatefold double-CD digipack, except contains only one CD. The empty space for a CD is intended for the Bunny Boy disc. There is also a pocket for a CD booklet. This is intended for the Bunny Boy booklet.
The music is primarily instrumental, recorded on analogue equipment, and is what can be heard accompanying the Bunny Boy video series.
In typically mis-informative Residents style, the CD appears to be released on a label called 'Santa Dog Records' with no mention anywhere on the release of Ralph America.
Similarly, the catalogue number RA 28 does not appear anywhere on the release. However, sources say this is actually a typo rather than deliberate mis-information.
Arkansas (2009)

1. Nobody is Listening
This piece was not included on the album, but it opened the touring show, The Bunny Boy.
2. The Bunny Boy
An alternative arrangement of the song from the album, The Bunny Boy.
3. Sad Saint John
Written for The Bunny Boy album, but eliminated from the final album.
4. The Butcher Shop
An alternative arrangement of the song from the album, The Bunny Boy.
5. Memories for Sale
Written for The Bunny Boy album, but eliminated from the final album.
6. Two Clown Paintings
Written for The Bunny Boy album, but eliminated from the final album.
7. The Black Behind
An alternative arrangement of the song from the album, The Bunny Boy.
8. My Brother's Skin
Written for The Bunny Boy album, but eliminated from the final album.
9. Save the World
An instrumental version of a song that was performed live on the European leg of The Bunny Boy tour.
10. Circe
Written for The Bunny Boy album, but eliminated from the final album.
Bunny Boy - Dogtags A Tribute To Past Tours(2008)

Note: This download-only release was sold on the Bunny Boy US tour as a code and password on the back of a Residents dog tag. The single downloadable track contains excerpts of RMX versions of songs that were from projects associated with tours (though most of these songs were never played on tours): Secret Seed, Blue Tongues (Blue Rosebuds), Burning Love, I Hate Heaven, Vileness Fats, Make Me Moo, Secret Room.
Sold on The Bunny Boy Tour

Alternative Bunny Boy Instrumentals.
total time: 31:40
(2:17) Residents - Track 01 - Patmos (I) (A80)
(1:38) Residents - Track 02 - The Dark Man (I) (A64)
(1:08) Residents - Track 03 - The Bunny Boy (I) (A64)
(2:28) Residents - Track 04 - Pictures From A Little Girl (I) (B64)
(2:35) Residents - Track 05 - Secret Message (I) (W64)
(2:01) Residents - Track 07 - It Was Me (I) (W64)
(2:44) Residents - Track 08 - I'm Not Crazy (I) (A64)
(2:07) Residents - Track 09 - Boxes Of Armageddon (I) (A64)
(2:20) Residents - Track 10 - I Like Black (Alternate) (W80)
(2:25) Residents - Track 10 - The Black Behind (I) (A80)
(2:02) Residents - Track 17 - I Killed Him (I) (W80)
(2:37) Residents - Track 17 - Secret Room (I) (A80)
(2:23) Residents - Track 18 - Golden Guy (I) (A80)
(2:49) Residents - Track 18 - Save The World (I) (W64)
THIS collection is a batch of tracks from the time of "The Bunny Boy".
All appear to be early or alternate instrumental versions to those officially released.

Bunny Boy Internet Series
Episodes 1 - 66 (MP4)
Is Anybody Out There?
Is Anybody Out There? (MP4)

The sweet sad saga of the Bunny Boy
1. I Have Got A Story To Tell
2. Postcards From Patmos
3. The Dark Man
4. More Entertainment Value
5. The Golden Guy
6. It All Begins To Come Back
7. Starting To Get Weird
8. It Must Be True
9. Going To Arkansas
What it is: “The Bunny Boy” originally was an internet series that ran from September 2008-April 2009. This DVD collects, edits, and organizes the series into a kind of unique movie experience.
Why it is: The internet series was designed to be watched over time, three a week. This time element is no longer a part of the experience so the story needed to be streamlined and archived in full widescreen glory so people who missed the series could appreciate the plight of poor Roger and the search for his missing brother.
Why you should care: If you followed the series you will enjoy having this DVD in your collection. If you missed it then you MUST have it in your collection. The series is edited and streamlined so it is not exactly the same as the internet version.
Bunny Boy Comic

A long time in the making, here is the next (final?) chapter in the Bunny Boy story! Illustrated by Adam Weller, with a script by The Residents (Bunny appears to have been involved, somehow...) This is a full color cover (standard comic book size) with high quality b/w printing/paper on the inside. 150 DPI.
Bootlegs:
Live in Chicago 2008-10-17
Act One
Act Two
Live in Frankfurt 2008-12-04
Act One
Act Two
Live The Hague, Netherlands 2008-11-23
Live In New York 2008-10-10


13 comments:
Hi ! Any idea where I can find the Bunny Boy internet series, since it's not on Residents.com anymore ? I found a torrent on BTjunkie containing the full series, but it's been dead for a while...
Also, I'm looking for the Freak Show comics and the original artwork for Baby Sex.
Thanx
PS : Great site by the way, keep it up !
thank you for postcards from patmos!
your blog is awesome!
many thanks for 'Live in New York 2009-09-10', greatly appreciated... part 1 is missing, though... any chance to find it later?
any chance of seeing the real bunny, or bunny boy live clips from anybody out there here?
original artwork for Baby Sex? why the fock would you want to see that?
The original "Baby Sex" artwork shows a naked woman giving a 1-year-old boy a blowjob. It's... pretty fucking retarded, actually. Not something to proudly display in your collection!
However, I would love to see that BB comicbook make its way here!
Wow, thanks man for the Bunny comic!
Wow. thanks for putting RA and the residents out of business.
When the Ralph America is gone, when RSD is gone, when the Residents are gone, you will only have yourselves to thank. Way to go.
hmm... no permission to 'give these things away'.
that ain't good.
What - you need permission to give stuff away now!
People said the same things about blank cassettes in the 70/80's.
Survived that ok.
Eye paid for it - its mine to do with whatever eye wish.Sharing is not stealing.
No more anonymous leechers taking and complaining about it - if you dont want it - move on!!!
You do NOT own other people's intellectual property. You cannot distribute other people's intellectual property. This is the basis of several lawsuits instigated by the RIAA.
We've reported this site to Google, Rapidshare and the RIAA. What you are doing is illegal. Not to mention unethical.
This stuff is not "intellectual"
its entertainment.
Intellect cannot be copyrighted.
Property IS theft!!!
Post a Comment