
May 19 2009— Paris, France — Glaz’art
Disc 1
Disc 2
Photos
bardens boudoir, dalston stoke newington london
17th May 2009
genesis p-orridge and the gang playing their most riotous recent uk gig in this tiny london club , very old school audience. if you like it go and buy some stuff from
http://www.genesisp-orridge.com/


I don't think so (cuts in)
trussed
higher and higher
no good trying (syd barrett cover)
new york story
hookah chalice
alien brain
pickles and jam
maximum swing
papal breakdance
foggy notion (velvet underground cover)

Part 1
Part 2
You need to D/Load both files before UnZipping.WinRar.No Pass.
Ripped from Dime (Thanx winalot)
NPR Radio Show 2008
Live on NPR "World Cafe"
1 Thee Weight Ov Thee World - Thee Majesty
2 No Good Trying - PTV3
3 Papal Breakdance - PTV3
4 Foggy Notion - PTV3

I believe this exceptionally well recorded concert from 2004 was originally streamed from the DNA Lounge web site. Genesis, the "rock star", leads this tightly rehearsed group of musicians through a mix of music from "Allegory & Self" and "Hell Is Invisible...Heaven Is Her/e" , one song from "Trip Reset", the hyperdelic version of Roman P., and some old concert favorites ("She Touched Me" thrown in as well. Being tight as a band started showing up in the 88 tour, and progressed through the years. One thing that seemed to remain consistent was Genesis's disregard for remembering lyrics. Not the case anymore. He remember the lyrics, and sings them nearly correctly through the entire show. I found that unusual. Oh, there are guitar solos as well in this performance... or should I say rock concert. It certainly feels like a rock concert. I'm not bagging on the show. I like most all of it except for the opening track. Gen even drops a few Fugs lines at the beginning of "In Thee Body"

Live San Francisco 2004
1. Unclean
2. Roman P.
3. Just Like Arcadia
4. Hookah Chalice
5. New York Story
6. In Thee Body
7. Godstar
8. Depravity (Higher And Higher)
9. Noise Improv/Maximum Swing
10. She Touched Me
11. Suspicious
12. Southern Comfort
13. Just Because (I Like You)
Markus Fabulous Persson - Keyboards
Eddie ODowd - drums
David Max - Lead Guitars
Alice Genese - Bass Guitar, vocals
Lu(x)z - Live video mixing (Amoeba Technology)
Lady Jaye Breyer P-Orridge - Sampling Keyboard
Genesis Breyer P-Orridge - Lead voices, noise bass guitar
Live @ Teatro Sá Da Bandeira, Porto 8 Oct. 2004

Here's Genesis on the 2004 tour;
‘Why are we detouring agen after 10 y-eras away? Well thee TOPI process all ways works in 10 y-era cycles ( E will explain another T.I.M.E.) butter most ov all as I.T. seems we are falling into a potentially new Dark Ages I.T. becoums thee duty and responsibility ov thee artists to speak up ov LIGHT and HOPE and constructive, visionary ways ov BEING. To re-illuminate thee world, challenge thee status quo if I.T. suppresses creativity and joy. We becoum thee troubadours to other worlds, nomads generating a healing momeant ov unity ov purpose and a collective ecstasy. By sharing what we see and feel we are vulnerable for a second, butter in our openness we expose a different kind ov strength…lack ov fear. So many worlds, societies and cultures rely upon fear to control people and they use force and/or intimidation to re-inforce their system. Those who inherit ownership ov cultures desparately wish to maintain their illusory power. For power can ONLY be wielded over a physical world, never over consciousness. So force makes fear. And we imprison our SELF maintaiing a primitive punishment and reward system. Change thee way to perceive and change all memory. Memory is thee tradition perpetuating its SELF. That which is written is Astory. PTV3 are here to write their own stories, as you can write yours. Reality is merely a narrative with YOU as thee central character. STOP IT! Stop being possessed by characters written by other people. Rebuild your SELF from thee FOUND UP!!

Live_At_Thee_Coral_Room
01 Unclean
02 Roman P
03 Just Like Arcadia
04 Riot In Thee Eye Ov Skye
05 Eden
06 Baby`s Gone Away
07 LA Angel
08 Depravity/09 She Touched Me
10 Suspicious
11 Discipline
This concert was recorded shortly after the announcement of the formation of PTV3. Live At The Coral Room was the kick off show for the tour, which eventually wound it's way through Europe. At some point this concert was released as a limited edition DVD.



3 comments:
Thanks a lot for sharing!
I just posted one of the laminates I made for thee Coral Room gig. I only made twenty.
http://sandarenaarenasand.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment