Friday, August 7

Chris Cutler & Fred Frith

ImageHost.org


Live In Moscow, Prague & Washington
ImageHost.org
ImageHost.org
Contemporary Jazz, Free Improvisation

1 Moscow (43:00)
Track 1 recorded 31st May 1989 at the Culture Palace "S. P. Gorbunov".

2 Prague (27:13)
Track 2 recorded 25th May 1979 at the 8th "Jazz Days", Lucerna Hall.

3 Washington (2:49)
Track 3 recorded 20th December 1979 at DC Space.


ImageHost.org


http://rapidshare.com/files/264587144/1989_-_live_vol.1_-_live_in_moscow__prague___washington.rar




Live In Trondheim - Berlin - Limoges Vol. 2
ImageHost.org

1 Artcore (24:37)
Track 1 recorded 16th October 1991 at the Institute of Acoustics, Trondheim, part of the Nordlydd Contemporary Music Festival.

2 Webcore (14:50)
3 You Might Hear Some Traffic's Noise (14:04)
Tracks 2 & 3 recorded 2nd November 1991 at Tacheles, Berlin.

4 Nothing (3:00)

Historic Bonus Track
5 Meltdown (10:21)
Track 5 recorded 1978 in Limoges.


http://rapidshare.com/files/264595721/1994_-_live_vol.2_-_live_in_trondheim__berlin___limoges.rar



Chris Cutler / Fred Frith - 2 Gentlemen In Verona (2000)
cc_ff2.jpg (8 KB)

1 Act 1, Scene I: Enter Valentine And Proteus - Gavest Thou My Letter
To Julia? (2:45)
2 Act 1, Scene II: Enter Julia And Lucetta - And Yet Methinks I Do Not Like This Tune (The Mean Is Drowned By Your Unruly Bass) (2:13)
3 Act 1, Scene III: Enter Antonio And Panthino - This Month I Have Been
Hammering (3:55)
4 Act 2, Scene I: Enter Valentine And Speed - And Yet, I Was Last Chidden
For Being Too Slow (1:18)
5 Act 2, Scene II: Enter Proteus And Julia - Have Patience, Gentle Julia (2:59)
6 Act 2, Scene III: Enter Launce (With His Dog Crab) - As Light As A Lilly
And As Small As A Wand (3:55)
7 Act 2, Scene IV: Enter Valentine, Silvia, Thurio And Speed - We Have Conversed, And Spent Our Hours Together (2:56)
8 Act 2, Scene VI: Enter Proteus Solus - This Night He Meaneth With A Coded Ladder ... (3:36)
9 Act 3, Scene I: Enter Duke, Thurio And Proteus - Fostered, Illumin'd. Cherish'd, Kept Alive. (3:03)
10 Act 4, Scene I: Enter Certain Outlaws - Fellows, Stand Fast:
I See A Passenger (2:31)
11 Act 5, Scene I: Enter Eglamour - Fear Not, The Forest Is Not
Three Leagues Off (3:00)
12 Act 5, Scene II: Enter Thurio, Proteus And Julia - But Well, When I Discourse Of Love And Peace (3:18)
13 Act 5, Scene III: Enter Silvia And Outlaws - Come, Come, Be Patient (2:56)
14 Act 5, Scene IV: Enter Valentine - Forgive Them What They Have
Committed Here (3:41)
15 Exeunt (1:23)
16 Encore (6:33)

Recorded 16th April 1999 at Interzona, Verona. Edited and mastered at Wolf Studios, London and Studio Midi Pyrenees.
The concert was continuous, except for the last track, marks added for access purposes.


http://rapidshare.com/files/265494205/1999_-_2_gentlemen_in_verona__live_.rar

No comments: